Desirous Blood Stone is a new Primordial stone added in the WoW Dragonflight 10.0.7 patch. These stones can be used with the Onyx Annulet to improve its stats.
- You can put a maximum of 3 stones in the Onux Annulet.
- Primordial Stones can be removed from the ring at any moment using the Jewelcrafting Table located near Ham’urit in Morqut Village. Detaching the stones does not lead to their destruction.
- Primordial Stones can be broken down at the Blacksmithing Table in Morqut Village. Each dismantled stone yields 6
Dormant Primordial Fragment, which can be used to purchase Condensed Magic items or to craft Unstable Elementium.
- Primordial Stones are eligible for two upgrades using Unstable Elementium, which Jewelcrafters create. If you’re not a Jewelcrafter, you can place a crafting order for this item. Crafting one Unstable Elementium requires 10 Dormant Primordial Fragment and 25 Silken Gemdust.
- Before removing or breaking down Primordial Stones, you must complete the “Primordial Embellishment” quest. It involves retrieving the Primordial Jeweler’s Kit and Primordial Anvil from the Zskera Vaults. This quest becomes accessible right after you complete the Onyx Annulet quest.
Desirous Blood Stone is beneficial for the following classes and specializations, ranking high on their Best in Slot (BiS) lists:
- Feral druid,
- Havoc Demon Hunter,
- Unholy Death Knight,
- Retribution Paladin,
- Subtlety Rogue,
- Enhancement Shaman,
- Brewmaster Monk,
- Shadow Priest.
The Desirous Blood Stone comes in three upgrade tiers, each boosting its item level:
- Rank 1: Item level 411
- Rank 2: Item level 418
- Rank 3: Item level 424
How to get Desirous Blood Stone?
Desirous Blood Stone can be obtained in The Forbidden Reach, a location in the WoW Dragonflight expansion, with a 33.29% chance of dropping from either the Condensed Necromantic Magic or the Primordial Blood Cache (it contains rewards from Zskera Vaults).
Condensed Magic items allow to craft Primordial Stones. Available for purchase from Researcher Imareth at the cost of 10 Dormant Primordial Fragment, these items can also be acquired through various activities in The Forbidden Reach, including from sources like the Storm-Bound Chest and The Primal Storm.
These Condensed Magic Items include Arcane, Earth, Fire, Frost, Nature, Shadow, and Necromantic. Each item yields a specific Primordial Stone specific to their magic type, offering a range of possibilities. Talking about the Desirous Blood stone, you can make it from the Condensed Necromantic Magic. In general, it can contain:
- Desirous Blood Stone: This stone activates a life-draining ability upon dealing damage, healing the user and inflicting 17,967 Shadow damage on the enemy.
- Necromantic Death Stone: Once every minute, moving near a corpse grants the Equip effects of the Desirous Blood, Cold Frost, and Pestilent Plague Stones for 25 sec. Already having one of these effects instead increases its effectiveness by 75%.
In our experience, you make the Desirious Blood Stone in 1/3 of attempts.